Before visiting Feline Good you must read and understand the following information.
- By entering the cafe you agree to pay a £5 welfare charge per guest. Without a welfare charge, we wouldn’t be able to keep Feline Good open, and the money goes towards making sure our cats have a happy and healthy home here with us.
- Feline Good is very popular and for the safety and comfort of our cats we can only seat a maximum of 20 people at a time, and only two of those can be under the age of 16 with prior agreement from management. For more information on bringing children to Feline Good, please see our Child Policy.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be admitted into Feline Good under any circumstances.
- As our cat-loving friends will know, cats can sleep for up to 20 hours per day, it is to be expected that the cats may sleep for at least part of your session and a sleeping cat should left alone.
- You are welcome to pet and play with any cat that is fully awake and not grooming itself or eating. All of our cats have favourite places to be stroke and tickled - please feel free to ask us what makes our cats happy!
- For health and safety reasons and for the happiness of our cats please do not pick up any cat at any time. If your seat or table has been taken over by one of our residents, please ask a Kitty Buddy to safely remove them.
- We hope that you love our food and drink as much as you love our cats. Our cats are fed a carefully balanced diet and must not be offered any of the food or drink on our menu. A guest who is found to be actively feeding the cats despite being asked not to and will be asked to leave the cafe.
- While our cats have been brought up not to be fed at a table, all cats will attempt to help themselves sometimes. We would recommend asking a Kitty Buddy for assistance or leaving at least one guest on your table at all times to supervise your food.
- Our guests are encouraged to take plenty of pictures of our cats - they are very photogenic! Please make sure that your flash is set to off so you don’t damage our feline friends’ eyes, and we would love for you to share your best photos with us on our social media pages.
- By entering Feline Good Cat Cafe, we ask that our guests accept that they will be interacting with animals. However domesticated, a cat that feels upset or threatened will defend itself, and Feline Good Cat Cafe accepts no responsibility for any injury or damage caused by our cats.
Our cats have been lovingly raised to trust humans completely and we want them to stay that way. As a result, anyone who violates our House Rules will be asked to leave the cafe immediately.