Conditions of Entry
Before visiting Feline Good you must read and understand the following information along with our House Rules.
- By entering the cafe you agree to pay a £5 welfare charge per guest. Without a welfare charge, we wouldn’t be able to keep Feline Good open, and the money goes towards making sure our cats have a happy and healthy stay here with us.
- It is strongly recommended that all guests pre-book their visit. Feline Good is very popular and for the safety and comfort of our cats we can only seat a maximum of 20 people at a time.
- All visitors must register their details with us. This is to make sure that we know who is in the cafe at all times for the safety of our cats and to comply with fire safety. We will not use your information for marketing purposes unless you agree to receiving our promotional emails.
- If you have pre-booked your session online, please have the booking confirmation email to hand so we can check you in and get you seated. Please note that we can only release your deposit from our online booking service if you let us know that you have booked!
- If you have not booked your visit, please wait and speak to a Kitty Buddy. We will do our best to squeeze you in, however we are unable to guarantee walk-in spaces at any time.
- Our cafe sessions last for 60 minutes to ensure that as many people as possible are able to enjoy Feline Good.
- For health and safety reasons guests under the age of 16 may only enter the cafe if they have been booked in by telephone and entry is at the discretion of the manager. No walk-in admission whatsoever is available for under 16s. Please note that children will be expected to follow our House Rules like any adult and must be supervised by their accompanying adult at all times.
- If you are vegan or have a dietary requirement, please ask to speak to a Kitty Buddy who can assist you with choosing from our menu.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be admitted into Feline Good under any circumstances.