By booking via this form, you agree to the following information:
- That you have read our House Rules and have made yourself aware of the £5 welfare charge per guest for your session at Feline Good, which goes towards the care of our animals. Animal welfare is our priority at all times and we are sure our cat-loving guests will understand that. For more information on why all UK cat cafes charge this welfare charge, visit our FAQ section.
- That you will have to put in your credit or debit card detail in the secure form on the next page. Nothing will be taken from the card used to secure your booking on the next page unless you are more than 20 minutes late for your booking or cancel with less than 48 hours notice. If you have a gift voucher, you should still use this form to book - you will still have to enter your card details to secure the booking, but you will not be charged. Just bring the voucher to your visit, we'll do the rest!
- That nobody in the booking you're about to make is under 16 - we need to make these bookings ourselves, so please contact us directly. Our cats love children, but for insurance reasons we have a limit of two children every 90 minutes with one adult per child. If you would like to bring any young people with you, please contact us via email, telephone or via our contact us form, and we will get you all booked in.
- That for the comfort of other guests, the maximum number of guests you can book online is five guests. Larger bookings can be carried out with ease from our end - simply contact us via telephone and we can alter our table plans and make sure we have space for you, so you can all sit together.
- That due to our immense popularity, you understand that your session may be limited to 90 minutes. If you would like a longer booking, please contact us directly - we're happy to accommodate. A nominal charge may be incurred during weekends for extended stays.
- That you understand that failure to comply with the above information may lead to your booking being cancelled or you being denied entry to Feline Good. If you have any questions about any of this information, feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to help you further.