Book a Visit to Feline Good Today!
Before booking your visit online via this web form, we need you to agree to the following information:
- That you have read our House Rules. Animal welfare is our priority at all times and we are sure our cat-loving guests will understand that.
- That you accept that we charge a £5 welfare charge per guest visiting the cafe. This will not be taken from the card used to secure your booking on the next page unless you are more than 20 minutes late for your booking or cancel with less than 48 hours notice. The welfare charge will be added to your bill at the end of your visit. For more information on why all UK cat cafes charge this welfare charge, visit our FAQ section.
- That nobody in the booking you're about to make is under 16. We love having young people at Feline Good, but we have a limit of two children every 90 minutes with one adult per child. We need to arrange this manually from our end, so have to take bookings for under 16s directly via email. For more information about bookings with children, see Children at Feline Good. If you simply add that children are visiting in the comments of an online booking made through this form, your booking will be cancelled.
- That for the comfort of other guests, the maximum number of guests you can book online is four guests and guests who make multiple bookings at the same time to make larger groups may be denied entry. Larger bookings can be carried out with ease from our end - simply contact us via email and we can alter our table plans and make sure we have space for you.
- That due to our immense popularity, you understand that your session is for 90 minutes. If you would like a longer booking, please contact us directly - we're happy to help. A small charge may be incurred during peak periods for extended stays.
- That you understand that failure to comply with the above information may lead to your booking being cancelled or you being denied entry to Feline Good. If you have any questions about any of this information, feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to help you further.