Book Your Visit
It is important that you read and understand the following information before you book your visit with us.
- By making your reservation you agree to pay a welfare charge of £5 per guest. This helps us make sure our cats have access to the best food and medical care during their stay with us.
- During the booking process you will be asked to enter your card details, however your card will not be charged by our booking system unless you do not show up to your reservation.
- All guests must agree to our Conditions of Entry and House Rules before entering Feline Good Cat Cafe. These can be found on our website and a Kitty Buddy will also go through these with you before you are seated.
- For the comfort of our other guests, we do not accept bookings of over four people online. Multiple bookings made online to create larger groups in the cafe will be cancelled. you have a larger group you would like to bring to the cafe, please email us and we will do our best to accommodate you so you can get the most out of your time with us without it impacting other guests.
- All guests enter Feline Good at their own risk and Feline Good Cat Cafe Cardiff Limited accepts no responsibility for any damage to any property or person as a result of the behaviour of the cats.